Make Your WooCommerce Checkout Experience Personal and More Enjoyable
You’ve earned the sale. Now, earn your business a loyal customer by delighting your buyer with a personalized experience right on your checkout page. Conditional Woo Checkout Fields is the WordPress and WooCommerce plugin that lets you collect all of the customer information you need right at checkout. The fields that appear are chosen based on what’s in your buyer’s shopping cart, so you never have to make guesses about a customer’s wants, needs, and desires.
Conditional Woo Checkout Fields is one of the only plugins that lets you capture any additional information you may need from your customers based on the product(s) in the customer’s cart. This is the premium version that gives you access to all the bells and whistles you need to fulfill every transaction on your website flawlessly.
Key Features & Highlights
- Add an unlimited number of custom conditional fields
- Add conditional fields for an unlimited number of products
- Add conditional fields based on the quantity of products being purchased
- Display multiple fields based on the quantity of the product in the customer’s cart
- Display one field regardless of the quantity of the product in the customer’s cart
- Display one (or more) field only if the customer meets a minimum quantity
- Display conditional fields for all products in a category or multiple categories
- Choose from a variety of input fields, including: Text boxes, multiline text areas, drop-down/select menu, country lists, state lists, single checkbox, passwords, radio buttons, and date pickers.
- Adjust the order in which each field is displayed
- Edit any of the default WooCommerce checkout fields without having to edit any code
- Export orders that contain certain conditional fields to a CSV file
- Great for creating an event check-in sheet, or for use while filling orders.
If you’re a web developer, there’s extra functionality to let you further improve the performance of your websites, such as adding action hooks on the checkout page.
Conditional Woo Checkout Fields is the plugin you need to make your buyer’s experience a delight while gathering all of the information you need to accurately fulfill the order. Customization is at the core of what this plugin does for your online store. With Conditional Woo Checkout Fields, you can transform your checkout experience into a seamless, enjoyable experience. Get rid of excess, confusing questions. Instead, keep your buyers excited to make their purchase by personalizing the transaction.
In addition to choosing what to ask, you can choose how you ask each question. Keep it simple for your buyers by using drop-down/select menus, adding in country and state lists, or having them tick off a box with their preferences. Or, if you’re making a custom product, let them specify what they want with text boxes and multiline text areas. The options are endless.
Conditional Woo Checkout Fields is the perfect plugin for any online store that needs customer feedback to accurately deliver on orders based on the product(s) in your buyer’s cart. With hundreds of online stores using Conditional Woo Checkout Fields, we work tirelessly to create the tool you need to keep your store working for your business.
In short, almost everything. This plugin lets you display custom fields on the checkout screen (not the cart, shop, or product page) based on the product or products in the customer’s shopping cart. If the product isn’t in the cart, it will not display the conditional field, making for a cleaner, easier buying experience.How does this plugin override existing fields?It’s easy to change any of the default WooCommerce fields. Here’s how:
- Change the field type. Choose between text box, text area, select menu, country list, state list, checkbox, password, radio, or date picker. Although you can choose to replace any field with a field type, be aware of the changes you’re making. For example, it doesn’t make sense to ask for a customer’s name and then have the field type be a date picker.
- Change the field label. Speak your customer’s language. For example, instead of asking for a “postcode,” you can ask for a “zip code.”
- Change the placeholder text. Brand your checkout page by changing the helpful text that shows up before a customer enters anything into a field. Get creative, or get clear. It’s up to you.
- Change the class of the field. Change or modify the CSS class of a field with this plugin.
- Change the requirement status. Only require the fields you want to require; not what WooCommerce tells you to require.
- Change whether the field is displayed at all. Don’t clutter your page with unnecessary questions.
The only thing this plugin will not let you change is the default functionality of the existing WooCommerce fields. These default fields are not controlled by conditions set by this plugin, so you cannot control whether a certain default WooCommerce field is displayed based on what’s in the customer’s cart or by any other entry made by the customer.
Can I show more than one conditional field based on the customer’s cart quantity?
Yes! There’s a setting that lets the field repeat based on how many products are in the customer’s cart.
How can I use the same conditional field for more than one product or category?
If you want a conditional field to display for more than one product or category, simply select the products or categories in the appropriate field. You can choose one or more of each depending on your needs.
How do I add additional conditional fields?
Click the “Add Option” button at the top of the Conditional Checkout Field page. It’s that easy.
What are the Select Options used for?
Any field that requires your users to select from a predefined list of options will require that the Select Options field is filled out. This is only the case for the Select Menu and Radio options. The choices will not display for any other field, such as the text box or checkbox. Enter one option per line.
Can I charge an amount depending on the customer’s response?
This plugin only provides a way to gather information. It is not able to modify the amount your customers pay.
Where do I access the plugin options?
The plugin options are located under the WooCommerce menu. Find this by clicking, “WooCommerce” then “Conditional Fields”.
Can I use this plugin along with the “lite” version?
Yes, this plugin works alongside the lite version. If you’d like to upgrade you do not need to uninstall the lite version first.
NOTE: If you uninstall the lite version, your customers might not see the information entered in the custom field when they checked out on previous orders that used the lite version. This information may also be removed from any admin menus, so it is important that do not remove the lite version if you wish to keep this data.
Can customers be presented with fields based on responses to previous entries?
This plugin displays fields based on the products that are in the customer’s cart and not the responses to other fields. This can be achieved with some custom coding that we would be happy to help out with though.